- This event has passed.
Coffee/Breakfast – Portland
May 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
This coffee is for all HIV poz and Neg Long-Term Survivors and those 50+ Aging with HIV. Those that are newly diagnosed are encouraged to join us. Family and our supporters are also welcomed.
As our coffee/breakfast social is self-supporting, we kindly suggest a $5.00 or more donation. We will be serving breakfast in the kitchen area around 10:30 am.
We would still like for you to attend whether you are able to make a $5.00 or not. The important thing is that you come. We do not have a mechanism for keeping track of who donates and who does not.
If you are interested in volunteering we can use your help. Please arrive at 9am so we can setup and start preparing breakfast.
There is free parking in the Quest Center lot. The Tri-Met 20 bus will drop you off on the corner of E. Burnside and 28th. Walk one walk block east on Burnside past Whole Foods and you will find us on the left. We will be located behind Quest’s main building, next to the parking lot.
Like us on Facebook and share this information with your networks that you think will benefit by joining us.
Long-term survivors include anyone who has been diagnosed HIV+ for 10 or more years, as well as those who are HIV- but whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS for 10 or more years. You are also welcome to join us if you are over the age of 50 and HIV+, regardless of your diagnosis date.
All others who are interested in learning more about LKA-PDX may still attend our Saturday coffee socials as a supporter.
We ask that no cologne or perfume be warn, as we want to be mindful of those who have allergies or breathing problems.
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)